What Is A Lacefront Wig ?
When most people think of “lace” they think of delicate fabric material made with a web-like look to create an intricate pattern that is typically used to make clothing and fabric decor, like curtains. In the world of wigs, “lace” refers to a fine, sheer mesh that hairs are individually tied to. A wig labeled as “lace front” means that a piece of sheer lace mesh is located at the front of the wig cap.
Hairs are individually hand tied onto the lace front piece in order to create a more natural appearance. Wigs with lace fronts can be styled away from the face because the hairline is nearly invisible and the scalp can be seen through the mesh. You can also pull the hair of the wig back or tuck it behind your ears without the wig cap being seen. This gives you versatility and a very realistic look.
A lace front wig cap can also contain other types of construction elements such as a monofilament top, a hand tied cap, a capless style, or be a classic machine made cap. Because lace front wigs will give you such a natural looking hair line, many wig wearers desire a cap that combines a lace front with a monofilament or hand tied cap to get the most realistic look with the most versatility, as these types of caps also allow for the hair to be parted in multiple directions.
What Is A "Heat Friendly" Synthetic Wig ?
Heat friendly synthetic wigs are a special type of synthetic wig that can be styled with heated styling tools.Heat friendly synthetic wigs are made with human hair - 20%-50% mixed with new generation Kaneklalon heat resistant synthetic fibers They come with many pros and cons that set them apart from both synthetic and human hair wigs.
1. Style Versatility. Heat Friendly Synthetic Wigs can be styled and restyled to allow for versatility.
2. Style Retention. Like traditional synthetic wigs, heat friendly synthetic wigs have style retention; after they become wet and air dry, they will return to their most recent heat-styled look without having to be styled again.
3. Realistic Looking. They are typically less shiny than other synthetic wigs.
4. Consistent. They will not react to weather.
5. Cost. If you must have a wig that can be heat-styled, heat-friendly synthetic wigs are typically more cost-effective than human hair wigs.
6. Styling Skills. They can be easier to style than human hair. The curls, waves or layers do not have to be done daily. The styles last over time with minimal maintenance.
1. Texture. Heat friendly synthetic wigs can become tangled & knotted if they are restyled excessively or exposed to abrasive actions (such as your head against a pillow or seat back).
2. Longevity. With a lifespan of only a few months (with minimal care), they do not last as long as human hair wigs or traditional synthetic wigs. However with proper care can last longer.
3. Can only be colored if it is a blonde or lighter color wig. Typically black or natural color wig cannot be colored.
All wigs are factory constructed. The cap sizes are all constructed the same and typically fit up to 22" comfortably. Only SOME styles are able to fit up to 23". MOST wigs come with adjustable straps and combs. The wigs are NOT able to be made in custom sizes and if you have a LARGER size head (24"+) the wigs will likely not fit your head comfortably. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. However, wigs that do not fit we will not offer a refund. Please see the detailed description for each wig. If you have questions about the wig size / cap size please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to placing an order.
Human Hair For What? has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that are shown on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color exactly, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the monitor/screen you are using and the lighting when the picture is taken. There have been instances where the wigs look darker or lighter than the picture, in person. If you have questions about color, please email us at email@example.com